This nationally recognized course is designed for any persons intending to apply for an asbestos assessors license.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan for assessment process of asbestos removal;
- Prepare to collect site measurements and other data;
- Use measuring devices to collect site information and data;
- Complete the monitoring process; and
- Evaluate and document results of the monitoring process according to accredited laboratory requirements.
Delegates with a Site Safe (New Zealand) or Australian Construction Industry card are eligible to take the course.
This course is provided in association with RTO 31465.