This nationally recognised Remove non-friable asbestos removal course has been developed for workers and businesses who are required to remove or manage non-friable asbestos in workplaces. Non-friable asbestos products still common in workplaces include roofing, asbestos sheeting, eaves, pipes, fencing, backing boards, pits and many others.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This course covers both theoretical and practical components of non-friable asbestos removal.
Theoretical components include:
- Asbestos registers
- Safe work method statements (SWMS)
- Asbestos removal control plans (ARCPs)
- Clearance certificates
- Air monitoring requirements
Not only do we cover this critical documentation but we also give you sample documentation to help you meet your legislative requirements.
Practical components involve:
- Completing a risk assessment
- Learning how to set up an asbestos removal work area
- Completing an asbestos removal job
- Decontaminating your tools, equipment, PPE and yourself
- Returning the work area to an operational condition.
By the end of the course delegates manage to:
- prepare for non-friable asbestos removal
- prepare asbestos removal area and removal site
- isolate removal site
- carry out non-friable asbestos removal process
- carry out decontamination process
- clean up work site
- contribute to and use documentation in line with New Zealand regulatory requirements
|Remove Friable Asbestos Training (Class A)||Register interest|
|Asbestos Awareness Plus||Register interest|
|IP402||07 Jan 20|
|Asbestos Awareness||Register interest|